Monday, February 12, 2007

A Round of Doctor's Visits

I've noticed before that doctor's visits seem to happen all at once. We're in the middle of a marathon of doctor's visits now.

Last Thursday --We had the ER visit
Last Friday --We had to follow up the next day with Annie's pediatrician
Monday --Elizabeth's well baby visit and immunizations
Tuesday --Retreat my tooth
Next Monday --Annie's well baby visit and immunizations
Next Wednesday --Follow-up on the tooth
Next Thursday --Get a temporary crown put on
With other dental appointments for the permanent crown, then the cleaning, then any subsequent dental work.

I wish I got stickers like Annie does when I have to schlep to the doctors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss getting a big shinny plastic ring from the dentist's office. Good old Dr. Keller.

Polska said...

I was thinking about that too! Annie got stratch-n-sniff stickers when they took the Xray at the ER!