Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Don't Be Me

Remember this? So I had a root canal. There is the actual appointment for the root canal, with a couple more appointments to get the temporary crown and later the permanent crown. The temporary filling really shouldn't stick around for more than two months before the temporary and permanent crowns go on. I had appointments to take care of the crown, really I did. But for one reason or another (a good reason at the time, but since I can't remember why, it must not have been so good a reason) I cancelled the appointment. Then I had a baby and was really distracted for several weeks.

Finally got around to going to the dentist two weeks ago. Only I was way, way too late and the tooth had an infection in it. Treated the infection with an antibiotic but had to go back and have the tooth retreated. I'm not messing around this time and the appointemtns to finish the work are already scheduled. Don't be me and neglect your own medical care--even if you get busy by having a baby!

No comments: