Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Making the blog better?

So I'm faced with a decision.

Here's a decision I already made. I decided after looking at a few other blogs, that I liked some of their features and wanted them on this blog. Since I'm a non-techical person (aka a monkey typing at a keyboard) I thought I might be able to search google for the content and features I wanted. The wealth of information is staggering. First off, in order to play the game, I needed to learn the lingo. Apparently one of the things I liked was a 'tag cloud.' I didn't even know that starting out. As I searched and read, then searched and read some more, the more I learned that there is a lot of information out there on how ot make a blog better. There is vast room for improvement on this blog.

So the decision I'm faced with is do I want to put in the time to spiff this up? Or do I keep it as is, with my sister and brother in law checking in occassionally. My husband says he reads it too, but so far, I can't tell. Hm, it sounds like a bit of a time committment, but possibly also a new hobby.

5 comments:

Patrick said...

I read to!

Patrick said...

Or too.

Unknown said...

Ellen, maybe you should look at other websites that host blogs. Like wordpress. You might like their templates and formatting better.

Polska said...

Pat, no one around here questions your literacy.

Mary, good idea

Nod said...

Reading? What's that? ;-)