Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Child Birthday Party Planning

Elizabeth is days way from turning three. It's an exciting birthday because she's now old enough and aware enough to understand what a birthday involves. As she explained to her Daddy last night, "It's Advent. My birthday is coming. My birthday. I am excited."

Did I mention that she's speaking in complete sentences now and it's a pleasant surprise?

Anyway, we went to get party supplies for her family birthday party. I thought she would choose a theme like My Little Pony or Dora or something. Instead she liked the idea of so many possibilites but she didn't want to commit. In the end, we went with a party theme of


Purple.



That was the one steadfast decision she made. She wanted purple plates, napkins, and plastic table covering.

I'm wondering how hard it would be to make purple icing on some cupcakes?

No comments: