Thursday, March 15, 2007

Blog Neglect

I have been neglecting this poor little blog lately.
Some places my time has gone
1. In the hospital with Annie due to a bad bout of rotavirus
2. Sick in bed with a milder case of the same thing
3. My first ever NINO meeting
4. At Dawn's
5. Outside while the nice weather lasted
6. Worrying about my mom--health is a little topsy-turvy right now. Doctors are dealing with it, but we don't know the final outcome yet.

Some things I should post
1. Pics of Elizabeth's baptism
2. Websites were I waste too much of my time--so you can waste your time too!
3. ...

2 comments:

Patrick said...

What is NINO?

The Tim said...

Nine in, Nine out -- a group for baby wearing moms. (i.e. you carry them for nine months inside, and you carry them for nine months outside).