Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Potty Training

Is begun.

It's started with Annie finding peeing on the potty a great novelty.
We've had her pee when she's asked or when I remember to get her to the potty.

This weekend, she saw her cousin's underwear and stated that SHE wanted to "wear Strawberry Shortcake on my bottom."

Tim told her she needed to poop on the potty, then she could have the underwear. Sunday she talked about it, Monday she talked about it (but pooped in her diaper), Tuesday, I wanted her to be able to have the pants because she was so serious about it.

We spent five hours in the bathroom before she finally pooped on the potty. I was thinking it would be more like 40 minutes. I wasn't really prepared to go the long haul like that...be forewarned, you will need to live in your bathroom when you start potty training! Annie ate mac-n-cheese for lunch on her little potty.

She finally pooped and we went to Target to find the underwear. All of us were excited.

They didn't have Strawberry Shortcake in her size.

We are going to go check out other places for the underwear, but she hit her diaper again today. Tomorrow we'll try to hold out for another win on the potty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you tell me when you find the Strawberry Shortcake underoos? I want them on my bottom too!