Tuesday, May 22, 2007

New threads

I mentioned in a previous post that I did a little shopping for the summer.

I don't want to illegally import a bunch of images so I'll post links instead.
From LL Bean:
Linen Pullover
Cable Knit sweater
Khakis
Navy Blue pencil skirt

From Eddie Bauer:
2 polo shirts
Navy Blue capris
other capris
and a pair of shorts

From Motherwear
a swimsuit
Edited to Add:
The swimsuit arrived from Motherwear (I ordered it online). The suit was not pieced together properly and I'm sending it back. Since the return is due to a manufacturing error, they will be covering the cost of return shipping. While I'm glad about that, I am disappointed that the suit didn't work out. I'll likely end up getting a regular swim suit for the summer and taking along a giant beach towel to cover up with when Elizabeth and I need to nurse.

No comments: